Guest Parking Permits
University Departments may request guest parking passes for visitors to Western's campus.
If requesting guest parking for more than 2 individuals, please close this form and use the Event Parking form instead.
The person requesting a guest permit is required to review the options listed below. Submitting the request with or without a budget code will be considered confirmation of your acknowledgement of the conditions and requirements for a guest permit. Parking Services may need additional information. All guest parking permits issued are subject to audit by Parking Services, WWU Internal Auditors and External/State Auditors.
Guest Speaker or Volunteer must meet all the conditions listed below:
- Guest is volunteering their time; providing a service to the University.
- Guest is not here on pay status from his employer or receiving payment from WWU.
- Guest is not receiving any other compensation (i.e. class credit/internship or honorarium).
- Students, Faculty and Staff are not eligible for complimentary parking.
All Other Guests require a Budget Code. Please enter Fast Index or Budget Code below. Your submission indicates you have budget authority.
The Parking Office needs 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, to process your request. Please use the pop-up calendar below to select the date and time that your visitor will arrive on campus. A date and time that is less than 24 hours from now, excluding weekends, will not be accepted.
- Complete this form
- Print copy of completed form before submitting
- Click "Submit"